Age-old philosophical dilemma: If you ate a meal but didn’t Instagram it, did you eat it at all? To filter or to #nofilter, that is the question. Because everyone has their own Instagram problems.
Here are 6 common struggles faced by social media addicts:
1. When you literally know what they are doing are doing every day, every hour. Things like brushing your teeth, having a lunch, found a penny, went shopping today and blah, blah, blah
2. Picking a filter is the most stressful part of their day
3. They have an extra folder of apps just to edit one picture
4. They are really making bad decisions in life except – Improper hashtagging
5. They tend to overreact when their picture doesn’t get enough likes – Thus, they delete them
6. Shopping Ads on Instagram and Facebook are the best things to scroll
Because we just gotta deal with these problems!
Shop here:- https://bit.ly/2jqbAVo