Are you ready to bag our hottest launch yet? Yes, It’s our Karma Bangles. Add the Karma Bangles to your cart and be prepared to #SlayAllDay.
Here are some of our Karma bangles to suit different gifting occasions and leave you free of any hassle:
1) #1 Mom Karma Bangle: With Mothers Day around the corner you ought to show your Mother as to who is the #1 you love the most. Surprise your #FavWoman with the #1 Mom Karma Bangle to make Mother’s day a little more special .
2) Never Give Up Karma Bangle: Aren’t there times when your BFF is really low and nothing you say to cheer them up is making their mood better? We have all been there, don’t worry send them Never give up Karma Bangle to put a smile to their face
3) Seek Adventure Karma Bangle: Are you writing down your #TravelDiaries with you BFF and filling your Instagram feed with beautiful Landscape pictures? Well, gift your Bff a Seek Adventure Karma Bangle and bag one for yourself. Adorn your wrist with our Seek Adventure Karma Bangle and post it on Instagram to add some bling to your feed. And don’t forget to tag us!
4) Bride Tribe Karma Bangle: It’s your wedding and you need to send out invitations to your girl gang for your Big day? We have your back, send them our Bride Tribe Karma Bangle along with the invitation and leave them in awe
5) Faith Karma Bangle: It’s almost that time of the year when your school/college gang will be moving out to pursue their dreams. It’s time you send them our Faith Karma Bangle and remind them to not lose faith in themselves while pursuing what they have always dreamt of doing
Bag these stunner bangles and keep it simple and chic this summer!
At the Oscars 2018, by contrast to Golden Globes 2018, it was time—for women, especially—to shake loose. Stars have ditched their black outfits to bring more color to the red carpet. Several stars like are seen in reds, blues, greens and yellow’s while some still stuck to the monochrome. With Streep in red, Gerwig in mustard, Nyong’o in gold and Ronan in pink, the red carpet looked as beautiful as a rainbow.
Love the unusual colours Ashley Judd and Eiza Gonzalez wore? Searching for gemstones that match exactly with the colourful gowns? Go nowhere, Pipa+Bella has it all to make you look elegant and powerful at the same time!
Match Kelly Marie Tran’s light blue gown with our Blue Topaz Ring to bring your jewelry + dress game on point!
With every passing Fashion Week we get a whole bunch of upward trends to binge on and the saga continued with the recent Lakme Fashion Week too. It was a great compilation of luxuriant look books that has only left us feeling awed as usual. With spectacular silhouettes, splendid designs and a whole lot of attractiveness being placed in front of us, we still did not fail to marvel at the striking jewellery pieces. We have been invested throughout and sharing the notice worthy trends seemed legit enough.
So yes, here we go:
Septum Rings – Gaurang
Because how else will rad and tradition look good together if not bought together by septum rings? Gaurang’s collection of luminous fabrics and traditional prints give perspective to these rings and channelize a whole new different personality.
Retro Earrings with Head Wraps – Shivan & Narresh
Retrograde because that era was so cool and chic both at the same time. From fish scale embellishments on the garments to sprinkled blings, this collection looked even more dazzling with those twisted head wraps and bulky drops.
Retro Bangles – Ritu Kumar
Yet again, a touch of the bygone era while channelizing the ultimate sporty chic, that’s what Ritu Kumar’s collection spoke about. Colourful headbands and bangles blended well with the garments and we want to include them in our outfits like, right now!
All Out Chokers – Shantanu & Nikhil
Chokers in all colours and many embellishments dominated the ramp for Shantanu and Nikhil’s label. Rigorous experimentation and versatile looks give us a lowdown on maybe the multiple looks of Maleficent if it were to be designed.
He does ornate and extravagance in the best way possible and simply broadens the horizons of the spectators with his wondorous collections. Well known for the grandiose that he creates, this time around the couturier forayed in to the space of western garments and nailed it with fur and blingy fusion necklaces.