The women centric movie that Veere Di Wedding is, it is bound to bring about a change in the stereotypical mindset of people. If not immediately it will make people think about the unjust boundaries that are set for a woman and how the reckoning force that a woman is, she is bound break what comes in the way of her growth. We are absolutely in love with the uncompromising characters that the four young ladies play in the movie!
Match your jewelry to the revolutionary woman of today represented in the movie:
1)Pink and Yellow Cockatoo Earrings for Vivacious Kalindi: Kareena Kapoor Khan who plays Kalindi Puri is the one who’s impending wedding the movie is centered around. The Vibrant and vivacious character that she plays has us all eyes. Match her aura with our Pink and Yellow Cockatoo Earrings
2)Personalized Charm Bracelets for Sensible Avni: The role of Avni Malhotra is played by Sonam Kapoor. As seen in the movie she plays a smart and sensible character. Personalize our Charm bracelets to accessorise smart like Avni!
3)Cynthia Earrings for Bindaas Meera: Shikha Talsania who plays Meera in the movie is a Bindaas and Badass woman and we have fallen for her reckless spirit. Reflect her spirit in our Cynthia Earrings
4)Live in the Moment for our Happy-go-Lucky Sakshi: The role of Sakshi is played by Swara Bhaskar who plays a light hearted, carefree and happy go lucky character. Someone who would for sure layer up our Live in the moment Karma bangle+ Free spirit karma bangles
So what are you waiting for?
Bag these styles : https://bit.ly/2LbS4rm
Every first Monday of May the Red carpet of the Metropolitan Museum of New York City witnesses a mania of mind-blowing fashion trends for the year. This year’s Met Gala theme which was inspired by #heavenlybodies and #CatholicImagination saw our favorite celebrities turn into goddesses which had us all jaw dropped.
Here are some of our jewelry picks inspired by the couture we spotted at the Red Carpet:
1) Priyanka Chopra + Crimson Drop Earrings: Our #Desigirl knows how to rock the world. Our Crimson Drop Earrings which are as rich in color as PC’s Met Gala dress will definitely get people talking about your stunning look
2) Rihanna + Zubaida Earrings: The Red Carpet Queen established her grandeur yet again in a splendid silver studded attire. The Zubaida Earrings which replicate the intricacy of Riri’s Met Gala look will help you set a fashion statement among your friends
3) Gigi Hadid + Multi-Colored Stone Earrings: The soft and elegant dress that Gigi wore seems to have been inspired by a peacock color scheme. A mix of cool tones and the perfect amount of elegance make our Multi-Colored Stone Earrings a distinguished piece which is bound to provide competition to Gigi’s dress
4) Winnie Harlow + White Tassel Gold Earrings: The White Tassel Gold Earrings are bound to remind you of Winnie Harlow beautiful pearl white gown. Delicate, Sophisticated and Beautiful the earrings will not only stand out but will also add versatility to any look
5) Jennifer Lopez + Revon Tassel Earrings: Jlo’s #BoldBalmain with a stunning black tassel trail and our phenomenal Revon Tassel Earrings. You won’t be able to take your eyes off either of the two
So what is your pick to make a statement this season?
Shop the aforementioned products here: https://bit.ly/2ru9AQe
It’s our Veere Di Wedding. Yes! Our #goldengirl is getting hitched and we are all eyes for the trends #SonamKapoor sets. Classy, elegant and sophisticated, this wedding season is all about her fashion style.
Here are our picks to match her charm
- The Elowen Necklace+ the Floriana earrings: The floral duo of the Elowen necklace and the Floriana earrings make for a perfect summer theme. Adorn your pastels with these ornamental pieces and add a charm to the #weddingflowers
2. Shayla Necklace: A weddings season is all about standing out. Make an assertion of your style with our statement Shayla Necklace. As versatile as it is, it would bring any look together
3. Feather Light Gold Nalorie earrings: Classic as the name suggests and chic as the product is, the Feather Light Gold Nalorie earrings make for a perfect wedding piece. Whether worn with Anaarkali, a lehenga or a suit these earrings are bound to turn heads
4. Attractive Pearl Hairband: A pre wedding shower or a mehendi calls for a different look. Adorn your locks with the elegant “Attractive Pearl Hairband” and be free of getting any mehendi over your jewelry
5. Feather Light Gold Masara Earrings: The Bold Feather Light Gold Masara Earrings paired with an off shoulder blouse would be nothing less than the heart-eyed emoji. Brace yourself for the compliments coming your way
We have got you sorted for this Wedding season!
Shop our statement pieces from the link below: https://bit.ly/2KHaa56
Summers are for bringing in all sorts of color and while we mostly talk about ensembles that go with baubles, this time we’ll talk about lip colors that go with accessories. While carrying a lip balm is protocol, we don’t mind the colors of summer acting as great lipstick options to choose from. Our celebs have paved a fine way of acing berry colors and nonchalant nudes so we’ve gone ahead and paired them up with Pipa Bella accessories.
Corals are the perfect summer lips! Anushka Sharma looks chic in this coral lip and her dapper sunglasses make her look summer ready. Add our Stefano Hoops with this look and bring in the retro vibe.
Priyanka Chopra looks summer ready with her beach hair and subtle pink lip. We think a distinct blue of these Jamaica Earrings will look spectacular with the pink.
Colors available – Pink & Yellow
Alia Bhatt’s sultry hot orange lip with our Floriana Bib will be the only summer party look that you will want to sport.
Nude lips and subtle smokey eyes make Kareena Kapoor look like a glamazon! Add our Circlet Necklace to that and you are ready to slay.
Karishma Kapoor’s berry lips make a case in point for the ultimate summer brunch look. Try a deep burgundy or a warm plum and wear our Dandelion Earrings to match this look.
Colors available – Yellow & Indigo
Tell us your go-to summer lip color?
Images taken from various sources.
When summer sets in, a certain deluge of snow clad mountains, fruit induced drinks, cool sunnies and straw hats dominate our thoughts! That with some fresh flowers would mean we basically moved in to paradise. While we love fresh colors, what’s taken our fancy this time around is that subtle shade of soft gold which has been reigning hearts since it first debuted. It made an appearance in the form of champagne eyeshadow which almost every celebrity sported at the 2018 Oscars and we knew it then that it’s not really a fad but a classic that is bound to stay.
Great for brunches or after-5-parties, we promise, these matte gold beauties will become a priced possession in your jewelry wardrobes! Browse through our newest floral collection to love them more.
Think of a bright yellow summer dress and pair it with these Floriana Earrings to add a classy touch for a brunch date with your girlfriends.
When out on a business meeting, give the classic white shirt and denim combo a twist by wearing this Elowen Necklace.
Date night styling looks perfect with our Yolanda Bracelet on your favourite LBD and nude heels.
Out from the vineyards and meant to make a statement, these Andalusia Earrings are perfect for any event.
And finally checks! Think plaid fabrics in some warm colors and team our Floryn Ring to add that much needed touch of elegance.
Browse through our Floral Gold Matte Collection and gleam in gold 😀
While the #TimesUp solidarity was rife at the 71st British Academy Film Awards too, we were busy spotting some stellar hairstyle trends that the celebrities sported. As the summer season is almost here and there is no better time for having a few updos at our disposal, we think these looks from BAFTAs can be a good base for our summer vacay.
Side partitions are becoming our new favourites and Emma Roberts rocked that look with a pair of link earrings. Great idea for a girl’s night out.
Florence Pugh’s updo stated classy chic with a subtle puff at the crown. Pair it with a summer dress and you are good to go anywhere.
We cannot think of a better hairstyle for a beach outing other than Naomie Harris’ braided updo. A gleaming set of layered necklaces instantly takes the whole look to another level.
Saiorse Ronan always carries a dreamy vibe with those crystalline eyes and with this classic hairstyle which resounds with Game of Thrones, we can channelize the goth romantic in us even during summers.
How cute is this wavy updo debuted by Letitia Wright? We simply love every single thing about this look!
What’s your ideal summer hairdo?