It’s officially Summer aka Vacation time!! We can’t wait to pack our bags for a getaway and add on to our #TravelDiaries on Instagram, take tons of pictures and make beautiful memories.
As you create memories of a lifetime and pictures to look back upon we are here to solve your outfit problems with our ALL- NEW #summer collection :
1)On the go chic: A Road trip with friends is #FriendshipGoals and we are sure you want to look your best for all the pictures that will hit Instagram as a throwback. Our White Diva Cat Eye Sunglasses paired with our Josefina hoops are bound to make you look quirky and chic while you are on the go!
2)Dainty Diva: Off to exploring your #fav Hill Station? Dressing up to the perfect degree can be troublesome. Pair your favorite denim with a pastel tee and our Nude Pink Silk Tassel Earrings. Look at yourself in the mirror and there, a dainty diva!
3)Summer Flower Girl: A safari ride in the dessert can be made startling in our Daisy Dew Crimson Earrings + Ula headband to keep your hair away from your face while it embraces the air. Beat the heat AND GURRLL, you are bound to turn heads !
4) Badass Babe : Touring Historic places can make you want to look artsy! While you cherish the essence of the past put #Chaarchand to the evening Mehfil in a simple outfit paired with our Pope Gold Earrings which will remind you of Riri’s Iconic Met gala Look. Smokey eyes and red lips, you will own it like our Badgal 😉
5) Beauty at the Beach : Chilling on the beach and getting a beautiful tan sounds like a paradise, throw in your tan essentials in our Malo Sling Bag and keep it groovy yet beachy!
When you look back, and associate every look with a memory you made we are sure that our jewelry would have become an essential part of the something that you will never forget!
Add colors to memoirs and polaroids: https://bit.ly/2Grh2QV
It’s our Veere Di Wedding. Yes! Our #goldengirl is getting hitched and we are all eyes for the trends #SonamKapoor sets. Classy, elegant and sophisticated, this wedding season is all about her fashion style.
Here are our picks to match her charm
- The Elowen Necklace+ the Floriana earrings: The floral duo of the Elowen necklace and the Floriana earrings make for a perfect summer theme. Adorn your pastels with these ornamental pieces and add a charm to the #weddingflowers
2. Shayla Necklace: A weddings season is all about standing out. Make an assertion of your style with our statement Shayla Necklace. As versatile as it is, it would bring any look together
3. Feather Light Gold Nalorie earrings: Classic as the name suggests and chic as the product is, the Feather Light Gold Nalorie earrings make for a perfect wedding piece. Whether worn with Anaarkali, a lehenga or a suit these earrings are bound to turn heads
4. Attractive Pearl Hairband: A pre wedding shower or a mehendi calls for a different look. Adorn your locks with the elegant “Attractive Pearl Hairband” and be free of getting any mehendi over your jewelry
5. Feather Light Gold Masara Earrings: The Bold Feather Light Gold Masara Earrings paired with an off shoulder blouse would be nothing less than the heart-eyed emoji. Brace yourself for the compliments coming your way
We have got you sorted for this Wedding season!
Shop our statement pieces from the link below: https://bit.ly/2KHaa56
Sridevi’s sudden demise came as a shock and left her fans and contemporaries deeply grieving. Known to be Hindi cinema’s first “female superstar” this iconic actress was someone we all grew up admiring and loving. Boasting a career of 50 years spanning across 300 films, Sridevi was someone who maintained a shy persona behind the camera but became a live-wire on screen. Be it the meek versus daring double role in Chaalbaaz or a quirky screen presence in the memorable “Hawa-Hawai” song, her contagious enthusiasm and comic timing could not be missed!
Adding to her acting extravagance, she was also a fashion icon par excellence. Women looked up to her and emulated her style after every movie making her a diva. From the many best looks, here’s us remembering her through these pictures.
Images taken via various sources.
When Sonam Kapoor forayed in the movie space with her debut movie Saawariya, little did we know that she is going to make waves with her style statement. Her sartorial picks have a fierce sense of confidence and an edge to them that make her the glamazon we all admire.
Throughout the years, her style has evolved making her the ultimate style icon. But it’s not just her outfits that we are talking about, her jewelry choices are noteworthy as well. Here’s looking at our top favourites:
This encrusted trail of sparkling jewelry makes Sonam Kapoor look nothing less than a Goddess. This ensemble was testimony that you don’t need to shy away from an out-and-out crystal look.
Cuffing it in absolute style, Sonam Kapoor urged us to embrace quirk in every possible way. She introduced us to ear cuffs only to continue the legacy in more diverse ways.
She displayed her love for chokers in all forms. From pearl and uncut stones, fierce velvet ones to coin embellished ones. Sonam Kapoor surely knows how to make a bold move with her jewelry picks.
Because how else would you do justice to a resplendent gown if not with a pair gorgeous statement earrings? This is our toast to hoarding more statement earrings in our jewelry stash!
Charm necklaces anyone? No, we aren’t talking about minimal cutesy charms but rather statement making charms, the ones that will stand out and become the highlight of our look. We really can style so many outfits with this fish charm link necklace!
We hope she keeps surprising us with even more distinct jewelry choices in the future. As for matching her jewelry style game, shop at Pipabella.
You don’t call her Queen Bey just like that! Everything from Beyonce’s songs to style is much coveted and we all know why! Also, does anyone flaunt pregnancy style with such ease so much so that they do a back tilt on a chair?
We belong to her loyal Bey Hive clan and never miss a chance in lauding her be it for her spectacular sense of fashion or music. That being said, Beyonce on most occasions is seen doused in jewellery and that sparked similar interests. Be it oversized hoops or huge sparkly rings; she rocks it all making us her entourage. Here’s looking at her best accessory moments:
Beyonce rocked a gorgeous green dress with nude makeup and golden shoulder grazers. The wire wrapped pattern with green center stones made the earrings a highlight and her look a statement.
This look of hers which is perfect for a casual outing with friends is what we heart. Those wavy locks, striped ruffle sleeved top and layered choker make it our personal favourite. Also, the peaceful look that Bey has on her face is everything.
Tropical frenzy much? This perfect team-up of oversized shades, top knot and floral prints is our go-to vacation look. The concentric circle earrings are a subtle reminder that hoops are love.
Here, Beyonce is seen wearing layers of beads and hoops in every size! The slicked back top plait looks fierce and matches with her edgy attire. We love how she nails concert style every single time.
And lastly, like mentioned before, Beyonce is often seen wearing chunky rings that will make anyone envious. We mean look at those huge rocks, who won’t love them?
If you are an accessory lover like Beyonce, shop away at Pipa Bella.
Images taken from various sources.