Be a Meghan Markle in a world full of the Kardashians. They said it right! Meghan’s simplicity and grace at her wedding was unparalleled to what we have seen in the Royal family and we cannot stop raving about the perfection that her outfit was. Her delicate jewelry added finesse and elegance to her fairy-like charm.
Here’s the list of jewelry you can get to recreate her looks:
1) Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Azelia Earrings: The Round shaped Diamond earrings that Meghan wore for her wedding with an intricate center design matches the grandeur of our Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Azelia Earrings
2) Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Elegant Stone Ring: Even though she left her neck bare, Meghan did not do the same with her hands. She wore a beautiful ring with a statement diamond crystal in the center, just like our Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Elegant Stone Ring
3) Silver Cubic Zirconia Earrings: The Bold Diamond flower on the Duchess tiara was enough to establish her newly attained Royalty. Match Meghan’s primacy with our Silver Cubic Zirconia Anthea Earrings
4) Silver Cubic Zirconia Shay Earrings: At her Wedding reception Meghan paired her halter neck gown with a Sleek diamond dangler earrings. Next time you wear a halter neck, do the same in our Silver Cubic Zirconia Shay Earring
5) Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Center Square Ring + Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Quad Necklace: The Gorgeous ring that Meghan wore for her Reception with a beautiful hue of blue is something we really can’t get our eyes off. Don’t look any further, bag our absolute stunning Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Center Square Ring and pair it with our Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Quad Necklace to complete the look!
What are you waiting for? Call yourself a Royal too!
Get these statement pieces: https://bit.ly/2GHhJFL
Who doesn’t like gloss? We LOVE it! That glorious mirror-shine accompanied with the soft texture is everything we are thinking about right now. Which is why we have designed this stunning high gloss collection that will take you from brunches to after parties seamlessly.
Scroll below to take a look
This geometric marvel will instantly take you from desk to dance in under minutes. Think a crisp white shirt, a pair of striped trousers, low chignon tied with a scarf and these Gregoria Earrings. Glamour done right!
The wavy discs in these earrings look stunner and that is what drew us to them. Wear these Orlina Earrings to create a minimal look with a pleated skirt and blouse combo.
Thought triangle elements wouldn’t make for a classy pair? Think again! These Kambel Earrings are our favourite when we want to step out for a quick brunch with friends.
Halo necklaces are a must have and this Orabel Chain is so versatile that you can wear it with your basics or layer it with your dresses.
Texture with gloss always looked so good! Our Leola Bracelet will surely become an essential in your daily workwear wardrobe.
Loved them all? We did too! Shop our Glossy Gold Collection and exude endless sophistication.
Weddings officially call for a lot of dressing up with uniquely styled ensembles and beautiful jewelry. Overdressing is not even a thing when it comes to Indian weddings because we officially embrace extra jazz.
While doing all that, we here at Pipa Bella are also gearing up for the upcoming wedding season. And by that, we mean, introducing newly launched jewelry styles for Mehendi, Sangeet, Cocktail Party etc. To get a detailed know-how, read on:
Elegant pearls and shiny kundan stones have been put together to create statement wedding necklaces. The design, elegance and intricacy come from the craft and hence effortlessly transform any of your festive looks.
For a friend’s mehendi when you want to keep things hassle-free, antique gold jewelry pieces seem ideal. Finely designed yet oozing style in every way, these pretties seem matchless.
Statement jewelry doesn’t always mean a pair of huge chandbalis or a heavily done choker. Sometimes an embellished ring can be more of a highlight than you thought. Beautified in rose pink stones and styled on a golden base, these accessories are ideal for a Sangeet session.
Being extra is totally acceptable when it comes to weddings and that has what has inspired us to create these sparkling maang tikkas. Traditional yet contemporary, they sure seem perfect for any function.
Pre-plan and get shopping for your different looks from our Wedding Store.
Come November and we are all gearing up for the wedding season that lies ahead. From countless functions to unending outfit changes, we are all caught up in deciding last minute looks for every occasion. Be it your outfit, makeup or jewelry; everything is well-planned apart from your hairstyle. To help you choose better and to showcase jewelry that will go with it, here’s our scoop:
A slicked back center-parted hairdo looks gorgeous on most occasions. Fuss-free and classy, this updo goes well with embellished shoulder grazers like our Desdemona Earrings.
Are you a fan of the side twisted updo or milkmaid braids? Fret not, because you can totally channel them into your wedding looks too. Style it neatly and beautify it with flowers if needed. Lastly, add our Shezan Choker Necklace for the classic look.
A messy updo is always welcome! Be it at the reception or sangeet, there is a certain charm about the texture that a messy updo creates. Our colourful Zoya Earrings will add an ethnic touch to your messy updo look instantly.
Side Parted Updo
Side swept or side-parted bun hairstyles are our favourite. They look chic and go perfectly well with the wedding vibe. Try a side-parted bun and make it the highlight of your look with our Gaatha Maang Tikka.
What’s your favourite updo this wedding season?
Images taken from various sources.