Take note and get ready: see the 5 trendy colors for Summer 2018. All colors going from violet to pink will be on trend and will take center stage on feminine and totally chic ensembles.
Here’s a list of colors you need to fill your summer wardrobe with:-
- Ultra Violet – ‘Experiment’ is the word. Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, UltraViolet intrigues with its hybrid, mysterious nature and will help make a major statement, this summer
2. Scarlet Red – Red will always be a classic. Who doesn’t want to look like that iconic dancing lady emoji? It’s a color that, to me, represents passion, glamour, and effortlessly cool
3. Sunshine Yellow – This color dominates summer every year! It looks amazing when paired with pretty much every other shade on the spectrum. The color of smiley faces, bananas, and sunflowers, sunshine yellow represents some of the happiest and best things on earth
4. Sky Blue – We love this color! A fresh color that evokes a serene sky. For once, getting the blues is a good thing.
5. Bubblegum Pink – A color that reminisces women empowerment and strength, wear this color proudly this summer. You can draw color inspiration from the summer runaways
Here you are with a list of essential colors this summer!
Shop here:- https://bit.ly/2jmmhs3
Summer can be hot and humid, but that doesn’t stop us from making a statement. Following our craze for accessories and fashion, makeup and hair is our next favourite thing. In trend with what’s latest on the runway, we have put together some of the best trending Summer makeup guides this season.
Here it goes:-
Yes, really! We know it’s Summer and all, but who said we can’t rock a Goth look this May? Pop on a clean-cut dark shade lip color and minimal makeup, with a messy hair and you are all set to make a statement.
Crazy lids took center stage on the runway. Pop on a bright pink or bright yellow straight onto your eyelids and smudge the edges. This gives you that edgy Summer vibe. And of course match your jewelry to them.
This hairstyle is effortless, yet a very put together look for this May. Beachy waves with small strands of plaits peeping through. Just go about the day pretending you woke up like this! 🙂
Ultimate Summer look for any Summer! The no makeup-makeup look goes well for a natural feel. Neutral eyes with a sheen of bronzer, makes you look sunkissed. Perfect to wear to the beach or all through the day.
The Half Bun
The Hun (Half + Bun) is here to stay! As it might get hot, you can put your hair up in a topknot, but at the same time have your hair down. Isn’t that perfect? Bookmark this style for your holidays.
This is a new trend we spotted this year. Putting on makeup someplace we’d never think of: ears! Spotted on the Giamba runway, the models wore holographic glitter on the rims of the ear. How cool is that!
Let us know which ones your favourite. 🙂
Picture courtesy: various websites.