Every first Monday of May the Red carpet of the Metropolitan Museum of New York City witnesses a mania of mind-blowing fashion trends for the year. This year’s Met Gala theme which was inspired by #heavenlybodies and #CatholicImagination saw our favorite celebrities turn into goddesses which had us all jaw dropped.
Here are some of our jewelry picks inspired by the couture we spotted at the Red Carpet:
1) Priyanka Chopra + Crimson Drop Earrings: Our #Desigirl knows how to rock the world. Our Crimson Drop Earrings which are as rich in color as PC’s Met Gala dress will definitely get people talking about your stunning look
2) Rihanna + Zubaida Earrings: The Red Carpet Queen established her grandeur yet again in a splendid silver studded attire. The Zubaida Earrings which replicate the intricacy of Riri’s Met Gala look will help you set a fashion statement among your friends
3) Gigi Hadid + Multi-Colored Stone Earrings: The soft and elegant dress that Gigi wore seems to have been inspired by a peacock color scheme. A mix of cool tones and the perfect amount of elegance make our Multi-Colored Stone Earrings a distinguished piece which is bound to provide competition to Gigi’s dress
4) Winnie Harlow + White Tassel Gold Earrings: The White Tassel Gold Earrings are bound to remind you of Winnie Harlow beautiful pearl white gown. Delicate, Sophisticated and Beautiful the earrings will not only stand out but will also add versatility to any look
5) Jennifer Lopez + Revon Tassel Earrings: Jlo’s #BoldBalmain with a stunning black tassel trail and our phenomenal Revon Tassel Earrings. You won’t be able to take your eyes off either of the two
So what is your pick to make a statement this season?
Shop the aforementioned products here: https://bit.ly/2ru9AQe