Take note and get ready: see the 5 trendy colors for Summer 2018. All colors going from violet to pink will be on trend and will take center stage on feminine and totally chic ensembles.
Here’s a list of colors you need to fill your summer wardrobe with:-
- Ultra Violet – ‘Experiment’ is the word. Pantone’s 2018 color of the year, UltraViolet intrigues with its hybrid, mysterious nature and will help make a major statement, this summer
2. Scarlet Red – Red will always be a classic. Who doesn’t want to look like that iconic dancing lady emoji? It’s a color that, to me, represents passion, glamour, and effortlessly cool
3. Sunshine Yellow – This color dominates summer every year! It looks amazing when paired with pretty much every other shade on the spectrum. The color of smiley faces, bananas, and sunflowers, sunshine yellow represents some of the happiest and best things on earth
4. Sky Blue – We love this color! A fresh color that evokes a serene sky. For once, getting the blues is a good thing.
5. Bubblegum Pink – A color that reminisces women empowerment and strength, wear this color proudly this summer. You can draw color inspiration from the summer runaways
Here you are with a list of essential colors this summer!
Shop here:- https://bit.ly/2jmmhs3
While the #TimesUp solidarity was rife at the 71st British Academy Film Awards too, we were busy spotting some stellar hairstyle trends that the celebrities sported. As the summer season is almost here and there is no better time for having a few updos at our disposal, we think these looks from BAFTAs can be a good base for our summer vacay.
Side partitions are becoming our new favourites and Emma Roberts rocked that look with a pair of link earrings. Great idea for a girl’s night out.
Florence Pugh’s updo stated classy chic with a subtle puff at the crown. Pair it with a summer dress and you are good to go anywhere.
We cannot think of a better hairstyle for a beach outing other than Naomie Harris’ braided updo. A gleaming set of layered necklaces instantly takes the whole look to another level.
Saiorse Ronan always carries a dreamy vibe with those crystalline eyes and with this classic hairstyle which resounds with Game of Thrones, we can channelize the goth romantic in us even during summers.
How cute is this wavy updo debuted by Letitia Wright? We simply love every single thing about this look!
What’s your ideal summer hairdo?
What does our Vacay Edit call for? Popsicles, beachside vacays and, lots and lots of colourful baubles. Talking about colours and baubles, we have already done enough damage to the monthly budgeting thanks to this flamboyant summer collection that’s up on our website. Not to mention the troubles of choosing what to put in the shopping cart.
We don’t know if this low down of products will help you choose better or confuse you eternally, but however, have a look 🙂
Sequins are no more reserved to disco nights and we love how transformative they can look. From lustrous to mattified ones, they all look fancy enough to extend your style game.
These straw bags are the only accessories you need while heading to a beach. With enough space to carry your beach side essentials, these will look swanky enough to be carried on a vacation.
Globes wrapped in gorgeous pastels make for beautiful earrings like these. The layered drops, lustrous threads and statement lengths; altogether demand attention at once!
Pom pom Fever
Are we done with pom poms yet? Not really. Shocking colours and playful silhouettes make these ones our favourite and we are currently fighting in our minds about which one to wear with what?
There, there; we hope you have a selection already. To grab them all, shop away here: http://www.pipabella.com/vacay-edit.html