The #RoyalWedding was an epitome of Love, grace, and beauty. It definitely brought us tears of joy. As the wedding restored our faith in love we were completely in awe of the extravagant ensamble that were worn by the royal guests. It will definitely take us some time to get over this dream- like wedding!
While we wipe our tears, we have some picks for you to match the Royalty:
1)Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Center Square Ring: Prince Harry gifted Meghan his Mother’s ring as a wedding gift! GAH, can it get any better? Well, yes if you have a similar ring, it may. Bag our Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Center Square Ring and match Princess Diana’s Jewelry collection!
2) Pink Cordelia Necklace: Oprah’s baby pink dress definitely took us back to our childhood pink obsession, our Pink Cordelia Necklace might help you get over it!
3) Yellow Jamaica Bead Earrings: Amal Clooney’s bright yellow dress reminded us of the Lovely Daffodils William Wordsworth wrote about and we couldn’t stop admiring her beauty against the picture of the flowers in our head. Let other’s wonder about your belle look in our Yellow Dandelion Earrings 😉
4) Elegant Silver Choker: PC’s Monochromatic look paired with silver jewelry made her look more ravishing than ever. A lilac shirt and our Elegant Silver Choker and there girl, you have all eyes on you!
5) Floriana Ring: The statement Flowers on Kate Middleton’s Hat were as gorgeous as our Floriana Ring . Oh the beauty!
That’s the thing about love, it makes everything beautiful!
Bag these beauties here – https://bit.ly/2Lhqgmp
It’s our Veere Di Wedding. Yes! Our #goldengirl is getting hitched and we are all eyes for the trends #SonamKapoor sets. Classy, elegant and sophisticated, this wedding season is all about her fashion style.
Here are our picks to match her charm
- The Elowen Necklace+ the Floriana earrings: The floral duo of the Elowen necklace and the Floriana earrings make for a perfect summer theme. Adorn your pastels with these ornamental pieces and add a charm to the #weddingflowers
2. Shayla Necklace: A weddings season is all about standing out. Make an assertion of your style with our statement Shayla Necklace. As versatile as it is, it would bring any look together
3. Feather Light Gold Nalorie earrings: Classic as the name suggests and chic as the product is, the Feather Light Gold Nalorie earrings make for a perfect wedding piece. Whether worn with Anaarkali, a lehenga or a suit these earrings are bound to turn heads
4. Attractive Pearl Hairband: A pre wedding shower or a mehendi calls for a different look. Adorn your locks with the elegant “Attractive Pearl Hairband” and be free of getting any mehendi over your jewelry
5. Feather Light Gold Masara Earrings: The Bold Feather Light Gold Masara Earrings paired with an off shoulder blouse would be nothing less than the heart-eyed emoji. Brace yourself for the compliments coming your way
We have got you sorted for this Wedding season!
Shop our statement pieces from the link below: https://bit.ly/2KHaa56
Weddings officially call for a lot of dressing up with uniquely styled ensembles and beautiful jewelry. Overdressing is not even a thing when it comes to Indian weddings because we officially embrace extra jazz.
While doing all that, we here at Pipa Bella are also gearing up for the upcoming wedding season. And by that, we mean, introducing newly launched jewelry styles for Mehendi, Sangeet, Cocktail Party etc. To get a detailed know-how, read on:
Elegant pearls and shiny kundan stones have been put together to create statement wedding necklaces. The design, elegance and intricacy come from the craft and hence effortlessly transform any of your festive looks.
For a friend’s mehendi when you want to keep things hassle-free, antique gold jewelry pieces seem ideal. Finely designed yet oozing style in every way, these pretties seem matchless.
Statement jewelry doesn’t always mean a pair of huge chandbalis or a heavily done choker. Sometimes an embellished ring can be more of a highlight than you thought. Beautified in rose pink stones and styled on a golden base, these accessories are ideal for a Sangeet session.
Being extra is totally acceptable when it comes to weddings and that has what has inspired us to create these sparkling maang tikkas. Traditional yet contemporary, they sure seem perfect for any function.
Pre-plan and get shopping for your different looks from our Wedding Store.
Come November and we are all gearing up for the wedding season that lies ahead. From countless functions to unending outfit changes, we are all caught up in deciding last minute looks for every occasion. Be it your outfit, makeup or jewelry; everything is well-planned apart from your hairstyle. To help you choose better and to showcase jewelry that will go with it, here’s our scoop:
A slicked back center-parted hairdo looks gorgeous on most occasions. Fuss-free and classy, this updo goes well with embellished shoulder grazers like our Desdemona Earrings.
Are you a fan of the side twisted updo or milkmaid braids? Fret not, because you can totally channel them into your wedding looks too. Style it neatly and beautify it with flowers if needed. Lastly, add our Shezan Choker Necklace for the classic look.
A messy updo is always welcome! Be it at the reception or sangeet, there is a certain charm about the texture that a messy updo creates. Our colourful Zoya Earrings will add an ethnic touch to your messy updo look instantly.
Side Parted Updo
Side swept or side-parted bun hairstyles are our favourite. They look chic and go perfectly well with the wedding vibe. Try a side-parted bun and make it the highlight of your look with our Gaatha Maang Tikka.
What’s your favourite updo this wedding season?
Images taken from various sources.
Image courtesy ~ https://www.instagram.com
Our favourite celebs from Bollywood never cease to surprise us with their spectacular performances on screen and chic appearances off it. Though we keep a frequent tab on their airport and promotional looks, we seldom talk about their event/ festive style which are equally on fleek. From flowing gowns to asymmetrical silhouettes they wear them all giving us a cue or two for our own wedding wear ideas. Also we think, our range of Destination Jewelry will match these looks beautifully. You can find them here:
Katrina’s pick of this intricately designed gown is every neutral colour lover’s dream. The gorgeous fabric and the ethereal look of this gown can instantly be complemented with our Candance Necklace. The demure look of the gown will be the perfect accompaniment for this super pretty necklace and can be carried to any cocktail party.
When Kareena Kapoor decides to slay, she does it with absolute style! This look of hers in a badla sharara is something that will be perfect for the main wedding itself. The brocaded lehenga and lace like dupatta are stunning in all regards and our Reverse Droplet Earrings will be the perfect choice for this look.
If edgy is your style statement then you sure need to don this look of Sonam Kapoor. Pair a pin striped blouse with a settu saree and blend tradition with fashion. Lastly add these Nolana Ear Cuff Earrings to ace the style game entirely.
Alia’s choice of asymmetrical separates is perfect for the fuss-free fashion lover. Embellished with fringes at the hem of the top coupled with baggy pants is perfect for any evening reception. A great detour from the often worn outfits, this ensemble will shine with our Gold Lorraine Hand Harness.
The ever fit stylista Shilpa Shetty always seems to stun us with her immaculate outfit choices. With this one, she has set the style meter high as she opts for a one shoulder ensemble that is lined with fringe embellishments. A great choice for any mehendi party that you plan to attend; this ensemble will look perfect with our Crystalline Choker.